New Girl Friend

When I first met her I wasn't all that impressed. Oh' she was good looking enough, but I didn't think she had any class. Some of the guys said give her a chance you never know. So I took her out a time or two, she seemed okay. Nothing to write home to mom about. But the more I got to know her the more I began began to realize she really was a quality chic, but you know, she just really didn't trip my switch. I shouldn't always listen to my brothers but they kept telling me, You give her a little freedom and let her breath the sweet smell of the magnolia blossoms of Mobile and I think you'll find a whole different woman. She left a couple of days ago for one of those fancy spas, She says just to get a little refreshed. I tell you what I been trippin out since she's been gone. All I can do is sit around and think of her.Hell I think I'm falling in love with her. As a matter of fact, when that littler sweet heart comes home I'm gonna marry her.

Tony
1995 T Red/blk

Dude, you suffer from the same disease as me. Except I'm married so I must have a mistress :biggrin:

I took her home today, stole her from her old boyfriend. My wife knows and seems to be okay with her. Looking foward to having a threesome tommorow :eek:

Would not be surprised if many guys feel the same about their NSX here :smile:
I certainly know I really miss her a lot.
She's undergoing surgery at the moment but I can't wait to get her back in my hands again. Hope our relationship from then on will be for a very long time.

Well, we are going to have to see pictures of 'your girl' so that we can make the proper recommendations for you. I know the kind of girl you speak of...I am in the middle of 'relationships' with two of them right now. Making sure to treat them both right is a challenge, but well worth the time. ;) :)

Note!

hmmm, before the Forums Nazi and Mr. Wolf come across this... This is OFF-TOPIC and therefore belongs in that forum. Unless of-course the 'girl' is a metaphor for the NSX. Then it would belong in the General forum. Again, for future reference that's all. Hope all works out w/ your 'chick'. :cool:

If you are waiting for the punchline, you are never gonna get it. p.s. once you go "black" with my girl, you never go back!!!! :wink:

Like any jealous lover I didn't want to post any pics until I closed the deal as it were. Then I couldn't figure out how to attach an image on this sys. When I togle the attach image bar I get an error on page message. Anyway I found this puppy on ebay the ebay number is listed there as well I'm afraid is the price I paid. But you can see 30 pictures of her at this ebay item number.

Tony F

Check this out, Shane from McDavid just called, they finally figured out how to put a timing belt on an Acura. But of course there were about a kazillion other minor little boo boos. This little 1k belt change became a brake overhaul, oil cooler coolant hoses,etc..Oh well if your reading this Ojas I'm trying like hell to get there Saturday. If you got any pull with David McDavid Acura in Austin pitch in. BTW I'm a little embarrased that it took me so long to realize how the game is played. Once they've kidnapped your car they wont give her back until you've paid the proper ransome.

Tony

Back