New First Time Owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally after months of searching, I have finally found a mint condition 1996 NSX-T with only 14,800 miles and took home the car last night. The car is a freakin dream, does not have a single nick or scratch, and the black paint has a showroom glow! The car I bought was from the original owner, never driven in the rain, and u can rub ur finger on any part of the engine and u wont find a spec of dust, including wheel wells, and under body! The tan interior is like brand new! The car is SICK and all stock! Owner said all maintenece was done by Mark Basch in phoenix, and all records are on file. I dont think I am going to do much to it but change the wheels, any suggestions?

Attachments

• pic000.jpg
    pic000.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 575
Nice color choice!Funny how the bumblebee used to look exactly like your car,lol;) Have fun!If you are a real nsx crazed individual you should consider trekking to nsxpo this year with others from your area.It is a great bonding experience for the owners who caravan together.

apamin said:
I dont think I am going to do much to it but change the wheels, any suggestions?

Just enjoy! Where in Socal do you reside?

Congrats! Did you end up getting the 3M paint protection film on it?

Anyway, I'm sure the other valley NSXers would love to meet you at a future event.

Enjoy!

PHOEN$X said:
Congrats! Did you end up getting the 3M paint protection film on it?

Anyway, I'm sure the other valley NSXers would love to meet you at a future event.

Enjoy!

I have an 8am appointment tomorrow to have this completed. I have heard it is the most visible on black cars, so I am opting to only do the bumper so I wont have lines coming across the hood.

apamin said:
I have an 8am appointment tomorrow to have this completed. I have heard it is the most visible on black cars, so I am opting to only do the bumper so I wont have lines coming across the hood.

I would recommend you do a part of the hood too. You will get rock chips, and with the black they really show up. The line shouldn't be too bad, no worse that the rock chips you will get if you only do the bumper.

Either way, you will still enjoy your car.

Man that car is beautiful. I love black with tan, excellent color combination IMO.

I would definitely recommend that you contiinue the clear bra onto the hood and mirro backs. Believe me, I justy saw it on a black Audi A-8 and it looked good. You will need the protection on the hood and mirror back. If you really can't live with it, you can laways remove it.

Congratulations!!!

Clear Bra

Cairo94507 said:
Man that car is beautiful. I love black with tan, excellent color combination IMO.

I would definitely recommend that you contiinue the clear bra onto the hood and mirro backs. Believe me, I justy saw it on a black Audi A-8 and it looked good. You will need the protection on the hood and mirror back. If you really can't live with it, you can laways remove it.

Congratulations!!!

So I called the guy mid-way working on my car, and had him add the mirror backs. The car looks great but I couldnt get myself to add it to the hood.

The clear bra is being installed on my car today, 8/19, as I type. I can't wait until tomorrow to pick it up and see how it came out.

They are doing the bumper, hood, mirrors, area behind the wheels, and a strip on the gas door opening. I will let you know how it came out when I see it.

Very nice!! Looks like you got a garage queen there. Hopefully you will drive it so the NSX can stretch its legs from all the years of sitting. :D

Very nice and clean. Now that the previous owner kept it so very nice for YOU, you go out and drive it :D
As far as the clear bra, I would defintely recommend getting the hood portion as well. I have all of it installed on my car and it looks great. You really can't see it until you are right up on the car. You won't regret it.

Back