• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

New Exhaust and sway bars

I had ordered these parts from Chris at Science of Speed last Friday and I recieved them yesterday( man that was quick). I had time so I installed the sway bars and the Taitec GT parallel exhuast. I had one small delay with one of the exhaust bolts not fitting the new exhaust. I just filed down the head of the bolt about 1/16" and it worked fine. The exhuast fit really nice, I didn't have to bend any thing to make it fit. The ride with the new sway bars is not bad I was expecting a harsher ride, in the corners are really nice, it feels stable, flat. I will have to do some more testing though
wink.gif

This is my first time ordering from Science of Speed and I was impressed...Nice work Chris....now what else can I order?

------------------
Joseph Gavazza
99 White/blk NSX
92 Lexus LS400
01 VW GTI VR6

Back