New comer and considering 3 nsx

Hi All,
I'm a new comer so still doing my research on the NSX. I never driven one before and am considering these 3.

1. 92 NSX White 25k miles, TB/WP replaced, fully documented. $35,000 FIRM. White is my most favorite color.

2. 95 NSX Red 55k miles. TB/WP not yet been done, fully documented. $39,500. Also firm.

3. 92 NSX Black 125k miles. $23,900, negotiable (20k?), fully documented.

Which one of the 3 would be a better buy/deal? I'll be using it as a daily driving of 70 miles commute a day. I would like to keep it "forever" so resale value is not an issue to me.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to joining you guys some day.

If you can squeeze in another $10k, I'd pick up one of the 02+ for sale on this site. That's what I'd do if I hadn't bought mine...

Welcome :)

#1 for sure

Well ...the 95 is a T so that alone should be a big part of you decision tree.Between the coupes always best to go with the lower miles,all else being equal.

Thanks guys. My heart tells me to go with # 1. I have never driven a NSX before so hopefully the first drive will be a blast. I'm coming from a 06 Z4 M by the way.

Sorry, my budget doesn't allow me to swing $10k to get the 02+, but for some reason I prefer the old look more. It looks more mysterious to me :tongue:

Thanks guys!

i would go with the choice # 1 i have 93 gpw with 40k i have it about 4yrs and average about 500 miles per year (weather in ny) plus i work less then a tenth of mile from my house and have two young kids so you can see where my usage is. White is my favorite color and have to admit it gets alot of attention as compared to my brothers 91 black (also really nice)

Am I the only one who thinks that #3 is the best deal?

Fully documented says alot at 125K and at $23.5K negotiable :eek:

A 25K mile pristine NSX becomes a 100K mile road warrior at 70 miles daily driving.

The 92 is lighter, only slightly, if that sways your decision any, but the 93 has the passenger side airbag and a few issues addressed from the 91,92.

If you're keeping it forever, true you should go with your most favorite color, but we all know situations change.

My choice, if you don't care about resale and are daily driving the thing, the 92 is the best DEAL, but maybe not the RIGHT car for you.

To me, 35K seems a bit high for a 93 with those miles and the 95's price is way outta whack. I would buy the 92 if everything checked out, but that's me.

Thoughts?

whoops, my mistake.

All other things the same, the black would be the better deal. The white probably the better car for you.

I test drove the #2 and #3. I love the drive. However they're not in good condition. The 95 one has a very dirty engine, some white pant sparkling in the front compartment under the hood. The 92 with 120k miles has torn seat, in snap right range but didn't fix since owner said it's driven for 60k miles no issue.

So far I haven't seen the #1 yet since it's too far away. But I ran the carfax on it and it said it was involved in an accident that damaged the front.

So I guess 3 of them are out of the list.

Back