New Car Miles

How many miles is "acceptable" or "average" for a NEW NSX from a dealer??????????

I just ordered a new 03 and was told it may have 50-70 miles on it. That seems like a lot!
eek.gif
How many miles did your NSX's have on them??

At what point would you argue with the dealer??

------------------

Mine had 32, fwiw.

Originally posted by NSX04Hopeful:
How many miles is "acceptable" or "average" for a NEW NSX from a dealer??????????

30 to 70.

Remember, they take every NSX for a couple of laps around the track at Tochigi when it comes off the assembly line.

I just ordered a new 03 and was told it may have 50-70 miles on it. That seems like a lot!
eek.gif
How many miles did your NSX's have on them??

I don't remember but it was something like that. I know it was at least 30. And I bought mine new.

At what point would you argue with the dealer??

Not here.

My car had 35 miles at delivery. They had told me that it could have between 20-70 miles. I now have 1600 miles (2 months later) and the smile hasn't left my lips. ENJOY!!!

As you can see, I changed my username to FinallyNSXing. The Formula Red 03 NSX with my name on it has arrived in Atlanta. I am picking it up tomorrow at 3pm!!!!

Finally I will truely be a part of the NSX Prime Owners Club.

Thanks for all the advice.

Animate said:
Congratulations! When is it supposed to arrive, and what color did you choose?
:)

Best of Luck, you'll love it, as I said on previous post, the smile hasn't left my face yet!!!

FinallyNSXing said:
A...The Formula Red 03 NSX with my name on it has arrived in Atlanta. I am picking it up tomorrow at 3pm!!!!...

Awesome!! Congrats, congrats and more congrats!! Definitely post pictures...that is, after you've managed to drag yourself away from the car. Hope you got a good deal on it. With the pressure that Acura salespeople are undoubtedly feeling to try to sell some of these bad boys -- especially in those sort of economic and financial environment -- I am sure you did.

Regards.

That sounds reasonable.

The real mileage will accumulate when the service people take it for unauthorized joyrides.

Just ask RyRy. :(

-Jim

"Remember, they take every NSX for a couple of laps around the track at Tochigi when it comes off the assembly line."

If I remember correctly I read somewere that the testing of each car is nolonger going on due to the fact the engine has not been broken in yet. Not sure, and would like to know for sure.

FinallyNSXing said:
As you can see, I changed my username to FinallyNSXing. The Formula Red 03 NSX with my name on it has arrived in Atlanta. I am picking it up tomorrow at 3pm!!!!

Finally I will truely be a part of the NSX Prime Owners Club.

Thanks for all the advice.

:)

Wondering what interior color you chose?

Back