New Car! Awesome!

Just wanted to share my excitement over my new "everyday" car. Besides my '97 NSX (black/tan), I now have a 02' BMW M5(silver/black). All I can say to all of you that have not driven one is WOW! These cars are truly amazing. I know there has been alot of topics involving M5's and comparing them to NSX's etc. I'm not even going there. The size, power, performance,safety and luxury make this car second to none IMO. The ONLY concern I have about the car is in the snow. Yes, I live in one of those sh***y winter states and have to deal with the elements. Anyone else have an M5 and drives in the snow? Suggestions on winter rims and tires? Now, which car to take to work tomorrow?

Since your M5 is so awesome, you should drive the M5. I will drive your NSX for you. When should I come pick it up?
biggrin.gif

------------------
My NSX is ricericious :)www.geocities.com/aktano - Only for the bored and the pitiful.

"I know there has been alot of topics involving M5's and comparing them to NSX's etc. I'm not even going there. The size, power, performance,safety and luxury make this car second to none IMO."

Um, I think you just went there.

Michigan NSX-Not first post, had to re-register because I forgot password, comcast change over thing. I follow the discussions more than I post. I love my NSX, I'm just excited about my new car. I figured fellow car lovers would appreciate another great car, but I may have been mistaken. I was by no means trying to show off or brag.

Originally posted by Zman:
I figured fellow car lovers would appreciate another great car, but I may have been mistaken. I was by no means trying to show off or brag.

If that was the case, i would be bragging about my 1992 honda civic hatchback which still gets me about 38 miles to the gallon. :-)

geez, whats wrong with you guys???

Yeah, i think the M5 is unparalleled in its ability to perform so well as a four door sedan. If i wanted a car as a daily driver, that would be my choice. (i'd pick the M3 but its too small as a daily driver in my opinion)

congrats on your new love interest

Zman I had a 2000 and it was a great car. Just not the car for me, I am not into big saloons but it was quick and fun as hell. Not too many cars can compare with the M5 in comfort, luxury, and handling. I don't know how one can compare an NSX to an M5. Two complete different animals in just about every aspect.

Back