New Aussie NSX

Just wanted to let my Fellow Aussie Nsx owners know that My USA spec NSX was shipped this week. Should arrive in Melbourne sometime December. Maybe just in time for Christmas?

Looking forward to joining the Aussie NSX community.

Wayne

Welcome to the Aussie NSX, is the NSX gonna stay in Mel or maybe other state ? you should take it to the GOR cruise, I guess NeoNSX can arrange that

Laski

Cool! Melbourne's NSX population just increased 10%. :p :D
We'll definitely have to meet up to make you feel welcome in Melbourne. I'm not sure about a cruise so close to Christmas & with OQQO overseas, but we'll see. I'm always in for a cruise. :)

NSXsan said:
Welcome to the Aussie NSX, is the NSX gonna stay in Mel or maybe other state ? you should take it to the GOR cruise, I guess NeoNSX can arrange that

Laski

What's the GOR cruise?
My car will probably go to Hobart first as I have some property there & I will do the RHD conversion. That may keep me busy for a few weeks.

Wayne

GOR = Great Ocean Road cruise . . .

hmm, so who is gonna do the conversion? thats must be a lot of work, and u really need to make sure they know what they are doing to ur X . . .

Laski

NSXsan said:
GOR = Great Ocean Road cruise . . .

hmm, so who is gonna do the conversion? thats must be a lot of work, and u really need to make sure they know what they are doing to ur X . . .

Laski

I'll be doing the conversion myself. I'll post pictures of the entire project on Prime.

Wayne

Congrats Wayne!
Looking forward to see the conversion and those brakes !
One day I'll come to Tassie for a drive/cruise.

Welcome Mate!

Daunting task, but as you are doing it yourself should be worthwhile and an experience!

I am looking forward to the project being documented live here on Prime!!! :biggrin:

Back