New Audi Sports Car (911/NSX competition) Update

lemans250.jpg

http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content...ode=autoshows&loc_code=&content_code=02487750

Nimbus said:
Most likely based off of the TT chasis.

The new Audi supercar will be the sister car to the Gallardo. I highly doubt anyone would pay 100-150k for a car based on a Golf/TT/Beetle chassis. It's supposed to be a GT, competition for the new Bentley, M6, and CL600, not the NSX.

Anyways, that pic above looks hideous.

According to Audi pricing would be between $80,000 and $120,000. I think that competes with NSX pricing.

-J

Jimbo According to Audi pricing would be between $80,000 and $120,000

From where do you have that info??? The Le Mans quattro is a concept study, so Audi did say nothing about the pricing. There were indeed some rumours here from german journalists that it would be in the price range of the McLaren Mercedes - way ahead of the NSX.

There is a chance that there may be little serie but nobody knows the hp- or price-numbers. If they keep it close to the study there's no way to price it below 200,000 Euros. If they position it as a Gallardo sister and Porsche TT concurrent (as it was stated in the link you provided) it would be no less than 140,000 Euro.

Or do you think the next NSX would be in that range too? I hope not.

Back