New Arrival

Just arrived from California to it's new Orlando, FL home....

smallnsx.jpg

(hope the pic post worked right...)

1991 NSX
Comptech Headers
Custom Exhaust
Dinan Chip
H&R Springs
Koni's
Roja 18/19's

I've really enjoyed all the information on NSX prime. It's been incredibly helpful during my search for an NSX. I look forward to being a contributor in the future!

NICE!!! Black and Ivory, can't go wrong with that color combo!! ;) :D Welcome to the club, I like the blk wheels on the car, I was thinking of doing something like that also.
Regards
- Z

Beautiful looking NSX - congratulations! Those wheels make it look very unique and Darth Vaderish.

NSX FoYoAss said:
NICE!!! Black and Ivory, can't go wrong with that color combo!! ;) :D Welcome to the club, I like the blk wheels on the car, I was thinking of doing something like that also.
Regards
- Z

Z - Give me right of first refusal on your current wheels if you decide to make a change!

WOW:eek: Beautiful car and all the right mods already on it. Congratulations and thanks again for the info on the car in Houston, hopefully the search will work out as well for me as it has for you. Enjoy!:)

Nate
still looking for a silver or black coupe

Congrats on the car! Love the rims man, I'm seriously thinking about getting those now..I kinda wanted 17/18 setup but I hear the roja 17's lip on the rim is a no go. Anyways enjoy the car! :D

I love those RIMS! shudder at the thought of what a set would cost me.

Looks great Andy did you have to use any spacers with the Rojas.

Yes - it is a WW front. Good eye.... :)

No spacers that I could see, but didn't really look hard. 90% sure they're not there. (I'll add this to the list of stuff to check this weekend)

First mod - SOS rapid knob and NSX-R boot. More of a repair, current shift boot somehow got disconnected from the console at the bottom.

NeSX said:
I love those RIMS! shudder at the thought of what a set would cost me.

You would be surprised.....less the $2000:eek:

Talk to poohbear:p

BTW, Andy...Nice ride:D welcome to the club!!!

Back