New Anger-Powered Cars May Revolutionize The Way We Drive

LOL, I love The Onion! :D

BTW, if I'm not mistaken the vehicle pictured is actually a Toyota concept. I don't think GM is capable of turning out anything that cool looking. ;)

Last edited:
Phoenix: It's a Toyota RSC concept car you'll also find in the PS 2 game "GT concept Tokyo/Geneva"

I guess now we know what kind of "fuel" FuryNSX needs.;)

edit: name of concept car

Last edited:
This car looks pissed:

article2651.jpg

I love this quote:
"The theory behind the anger-powered engine is actually quite simple," said Keith Cameron, chief engineer on General Motors' Project Instigator until January. "The average motorist traveling a clogged American highway produces hundreds of kilowatt-hours of negative energy per infuriating drive. The Instigator motor converts this emotional energy into kinetic energy by a process most drivers—people too goddamn stupid to use their goddamn blinkers when they change goddamn lanes—will never be able to understand. Just trust me, dumbasses, it works."

Cameron, who is currently serving a seven-year prison sentence for vehicular manslaughter and high-efficiency battery, added, "In the white-knuckled hands of the average American driver, it's an extremely powerful tool."

:D

Back