New Addition To The Family

Monte Carlo Blue Pearl is now home in Las Vegas will post pics as soon as I can get the file small enough. 97 TARGA W/comptech exhaust and headers, 17/18 Volk AV3'S, tinted, K-40 alarm frt and back, K&N Intake, 28k miles and god does it feel good to drive I really feel special! Will definitely be at the Vegas Run especially since I live here!

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Next, for your first mod, I would like to suggest that you try to procure some punctuation for your posts. :D

You can always tell the brand new owners - they are so pumped full of adrenaline and Red Bull that they speed through everything. Periods? We don't need no stinkin' periods!!

nsxtasy said:
Congratulations!

Next, for your first mod, I would like to suggest that you try to procure some punctuation for your posts. :D

special k said:
Monte Carlo Blue Pearl is now home in Las Vegas will post pics as soon as I can get the file small enough. 97 TARGA W/comptech exhaust and headers, 17/18 Volk AV3'S, tinted, K-40 alarm frt and back, K&N Intake, 28k miles and god does it feel good to drive I really feel special! Will definitely be at the Vegas Run especially since I live here!

Like what they usually say here "It aint no good without the pictures".
:D :D

CONGRATULATIONS!

Back