New Acura NSX Revealed!

looks just like the RX8. Slap a mazda logo on it and u're done. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who design these cars?

this guy?

ultraman.jpg

"As reported several months ago..."--like 36?

BTW, I don't see any "European flair" in that pic...looks like LF-A/370Z flair to me.

There's a separate forum for this plus it's a repost...:rolleyes:

Not bad but definitely not an NSX. If that truly is Honda's next super car I hope that they change the name.

Maybe it is actually a new CRX :biggrin:
If they call it NSX everyone here is going to be pissed off hehe

Maybe it is actually a new CRX :biggrin:
If they call it NSX everyone here is going to be pissed off hehe

attachment.php

2627894510084140464S600x600Q85.jpg

Are you sure? Look at the front end... Nearly the same headlights, hood, and front clip...

I don't have a copy or the link. But if you read the comment on Motor Trend, they state that because it took Honda so long to bring this car out. Due to rising fuel costs they might actually be rethinking the design to a lighter more economical version like the original NSX. Which makes some sense depending on who you ask. So don't hold your breath just yet. Seems like even Toyota keeps waffling about the LF-A these days when you talk release date. Launch hype and buzz only get you so far. I think they (Honda and Toyota) are watching very closely how the GT-R sells after its first few years when the buzz is gone.

Just my 2 cents...

Interesting points

I don't have a copy or the link. But if you read the comment on Motor Trend, they state that because it took Honda so long to bring this car out. Due to rising fuel costs they might actually be rethinking the design to a lighter more economical version like the original NSX. Which makes some sense depending on who you ask. So don't hold your breath just yet. Seems like even Toyota keeps waffling about the LF-A these days when you talk release date. Launch hype and buzz only get you so far. I think they (Honda and Toyota) are watching very closely how the GT-R sells after its first few years when the buzz is gone.

Just my 2 cents...

Back