New '98 NSX-T Owner

At last I have purchased my dream car, the 1998 NSX-T 3.2L w/6spd in black/black! I have monitored the forum for several years, but never joined due to lack of ride. Now that has changed and will be active here.

i-5.JPG

i-7.JPG

I purchased the NSX in VA. The guy wanted $33,900 for it, but got it for $29000. I must say I got an awesome deal for the amazing condition this vehicle is in.

Hey everyone my name is Nick and I am from the DC Metro area if anyone is around me please pm me. I am very experienced in mechanics, electronics and computers so if anyone needs any help give me a shout.

*Edit* One last thing, If anyone is going to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix pm me.

Grace and Peace.

Last edited:
Welcome to NSX Prime!

It would appear you got an amazing deal although you didn't post mileage but regardless a 98 for under $30k is a deal!

holy carp! great deal man!

I am in the DC area too! I just got mine last week and paid only a little less than you. for a 91. :(

Congrats!

Sweeeeeeet deal...

Under $30k for a 98 is incredible. I'm not sure there are any NSX-T's you can get under $30k, if they are in good shape, no salvage title cars for less.

I have only seen a couple 95's that may have gone for under $30k.

Great deal, sweet car, enjoy and welcome!

That 96 NSX-T, AT, 73,300, red, police confiscated vehicle, posted by HEAT sold for $24,300 on their auction. That appeared to be a fantastic deal for somebody. It just closed 7/2/09.

Last edited:
Whoa 29K? ... more details please ...
less than a year ago my NSX was listed @ 46K ... CRAZY how the prices are down ,,,

Oscar

29k you better kiss the floor. last week a 92 with 86k on it sold for 27000 and a 99 with 50k sold for 34000 at manheim auction. Enjoy the car regardless how much you paid for it.

Congrats and welcome! Mileage?

Sweet Jesus!! Last year summer I purchased 98nsx with 15k and I paid 50k for it! What the ???!!! You got very good deal. What is the mileage??

sweet jesus!! Last year summer i purchased 98nsx with 15k and i paid 50k for it! What the ???!!! You got very good deal. What is the mileage??

+ 1

115k is the mileage and timing belt and water pump changed at 110k. Additionally the original clutch was replaced at 90k. Very good records and the guy really babied it.

Welcome & Congrats :smile: Seems like a good deal!

Congrats! Great find!

Congrats, great deal, where was it when I was looking 3+ mo ago.:eek: What part of MD are you from?

Back