New '91 Pittsburgh Owner - Seeking Prior Local Owner for #JH4NA1153MT002430

We've been scouring the Prime for several months seeking an NA1 model year keeper. Thanks to Prime we're the new owners of an exquisite '91 Berlina over Bone beauty!

This 23K mile exceptional NSX was originally purchased in New Hampshire, appears to have traveled through NY state, and was registered in western PA back in the 2004 timeframe. She appears to have spent the past few years in Southern California and currently is in transit back to southwestern Pennsylvania.

We would really like to locate any of her previous owners, especially if by chance her PA daddy is still around the area. Hopefully, the pictures will help ID her for any prior parents. I would really enjoy sharing my excitement with you! Afterall, how many times do you have a chance to come home again?

Thanks Prime! I'm really going to love this car...

Chris

Attachments

• 002 - Copy.jpg
    002 - Copy.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 003 - Copy.jpg
    003 - Copy.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 113
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 005 - Copy.jpg
    005 - Copy.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 69
welcome! I'm sure the aftermarket wheels might help ID the car,but the majority of nsx owners in the US don't even bother with Prime:frown:

It's kind of bitter sweet. I'm one of probably a very few NSX owners in the western part of Pennsylvania, which is great because the car turns some heads and isn't the kind of car people see around here. BUT, I'm very interested if there is anyone around here that may recall this car and help me retrace her lineage.

Thanks Primers. Let me know if you can provide any leads.

--Chris

Welcome and congrats!

It's kind of bitter sweet. I'm one of probably a very few NSX owners in the western part of Pennsylvania, which is great because the car turns some heads and isn't the kind of car people see around here. BUT, I'm very interested if there is anyone around here that may recall this car and help me retrace her lineage.

Thanks Primers. Let me know if you can provide any leads.

--Chris

Chris, do you still own your NSX? Still in PGH?

- - - Updated - - -

PS-congratulations on your buy in 2009, looks like you got a deal and a half.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...JH4NA1153MT002430?highlight=JH4NA1153MT002430

Did you get to meet the seller's wife? Shesounds like a real peach. See the bottom of the FS ad. :)

Last edited:
Back