• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

New 2004 F/S, Red/Black, Rick Case Acura, Florida

FYI that I was down at my local dealer today, Rick Case Acura, in Fort Lauderdale. This Red/Black '04 is an early US car, S/N 000002. It is purported to be a Honda auto show car (and that's why it's in the US early), and has 240 miles. I drove the car and went over it closely. Clean new '04. Drives great.

Noticed that Honda changed the shifter knob to a round leather ball with metal rings. The ball shape is reminiscent of the Type R, but the rings get hot here in Fort Lauderdale.

Just thought to inform the NSX community that this '04 is for sale. They also have a second car, Red/Tan, for sale after the local Miami auto show ends next week. Call Travis Rogean at 954-649-2621 if you are interested in either NSX. Tell him Anil sent you. Of course, I can be someone's local eyes and ears if needed on a deal. Standard disclaimers apply.

2004 NSX, finally. That car should be bitching.

Back