new 04 owner

i recently purchased a 04 silverstone with 105k miles from a prime member Dr honda with all the service done, new clutch, new tires, and i just want to share some pictures to everyone.
thanks for looking

DSC_0500.jpg

DSC_0513.jpg

DSC_0503.jpg

DSC_0494.jpg

Congrats,I'm sure you got a good deal from a regular member of prime.There was a thread about the car and its milage,but as we know these cars are hitting thier prime at 100k if well maintained.

Yup Dr.Hondas car is nice. You got a nice one there.

Hong Kong was fun when I was there last month....stayed at the Regal Riverside Hotel.

That car looks like its in great shape even with over 100,000 miles. Welcome to the club!

I wish I would have bought that car!! I slept on it, when he relisted in January for 36k! If you don't mind hurting my feelings, how much did you pay?:redface:

Great looking car - good deal too. Even if he paid 36k he got a great deal - no doubt about it. Congrats.

So, what's Doc Honda doing for an NSX? What happened to DocH?

Great looking car - good deal too. Even if he paid 36k he got a great deal - no doubt about it. Congrats.

So, what's Doc Honda doing for an NSX? What happened to DocH?

I think he was getting into full-on racing, but not with an NSX.

Welcome to Prime! Wow 105K in 6 years, thats a lot of driving pleasure!

Congrats on your purchase :smile:

Enjoy Yourself!

What a beautiful version of this car - congrats!

yeah, she has alot of miles but she still run strong:smile:

mknmoves: pm'ed

ediddynsx: may i ask why you was there? business or visiting? is been a very long time(20 years now) that i haven't been back home town, and i'm sure that Hong Kong has been charge alot, but my wife and i was planning to go end of this year. 2 of my sons need to see their grandparents anyway.

very very nice looking car! you got a great deal if you picked up a really well maintained 105k mile 04 with all the new parts included clutch, tires, etc for less than 40k :wink: now you are all set to go enjoy it!

ediddynsx: may i ask why you was there? business or visiting? is been a very long time(20 years now) that i haven't been back home town, and i'm sure that Hong Kong has been charge alot, but my wife and i was planning to go end of this year. 2 of my sons need to see their grandparents anyway.

I was sent there by my company to originally go to china on business. They decided not to have me go by myself, so they just sent me to Hong Kong to have fun for a few days.

Hong Kong is awesome! So many High Rises....its like a megatropolis. Very nice but very expensive....the real estate there will eventually crash just like everywhere else.

Congrats! Gosh, those wheels look awesome with that car !! Enjoy the ride and NSX experience! :smile: Jay

Back