Neo's new car - what do you think?

So what do you guys think of my new civic??? The previous owner was an old grandma who only used it on weekends... probably carshows. :D

So what do you think?

Attachments

• fake-rice.jpg
    fake-rice.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 371
NeoNSX said:
So what do you guys think of my new civic??? The previous owner was an old grandma who only used it on weekends... probably carshows. :D

So what do you think?

Neo, love your new car, I guess you figured it out, 2 doors = coupe, 4 doors =sedan, the spoiler is certainly better looking than CF, think that maybe it's a bird house during the week, and you clean it out before the car show!! Glad to see that you've lined up multiple sponsors as that appears to be a one of a kind, extremely valuable vehicle. You'll probably be able to sell it and purchase two NSX's, one new and a used one to use as a track rat. Be careful when you drive that car as I'm sure that you will cause many accidents as people try to keep up with you and catch a glimpse of that incredible ride!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

<B>RPM217</B>: LOL! hahaha... the rear doors are removed because i wanted HUGE side-intakes just like the NSX. Larger intakes = more power.

And you're totally right about people wanting to catch a glimpse... the chicks can't get their eyes off it. No phone numbers yet, but I'm working on it. :p :D :D :D ROFL.

Once i lower it, tint the glass some more, add a couple of "type-r" stickers and rebadge it to an "acura" she'll be perfect -- yet another civic able to hang with any NSX. :p

NeoNSX said:
<B>RPM217</B>: LOL! hahaha... the rear doors are removed because i wanted HUGE side-intakes just like the NSX. Larger intakes = more power.

And you're totally right about people wanting to catch a glimpse... the chicks can't get their eyes off it. No phone numbers yet, but I'm working on it. :p :D :D :D ROFL.

Once i lower it, tint the glass some more, add a couple of "type-r" stickers and rebadge it to an "acura" she'll be perfect -- yet another civic able to hang with any NSX. :p

Neo,

So you were the high bidder, congrats! I was told you had deep pockets but had no idea how deep.

Will look forward to seeing it's performance at the track, please be careful on the city streets. I'm sure it could you into trouble with the law. :p

Man... dat's dope, off da' hook, wicked sick!

Here's some big ups fo ya. :D

What a great way to avoid door dings! Simply remove the doors! Why didn't I ever think of this? I smell a weekend project coming on. I'll post pics on monday. I'm no rocket scientist, but I'm guessing that it will save weight too. :D

Back