• Okay. Seen it all before

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • It Sux.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just like voting... can't wait till the next elections

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's the high-res version of my current avatar for your short-term amusement. It's a bit rough because it was only intended to be downsized into an avatar.

Original photo from the <A HREF="http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/">Matrix Web Site</A>.
The NSX belongs to <B>Paul</B>, so thanx to him for letting me unload a couple of clips into his car. :D

Attachments

• morpheus-&-sword---nsx-vers.jpeg
    morpheus-&-sword---nsx-vers.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 637
This one's a keeper, Neo.

phatyo.gif

Looks good...Hey Neo since your the Avatar Master can you take mine and erase the Toyota and put in Honda???:D

Morpheus is not riddled with bullets because - like all the Matrix characters - if you wear sunglasses you can dodge bullets. :D

Actually, that's a big mistake... all those bullet holes and the driver window isn't even scratched! LOL. Must have been a glitch in the matrix. :rolleyes:

<B>Steven Spanbauer</B> : no offense, i don't do avatar requests. i'd be swamped. :eek:

I'll take a shot, that TOYOTA sign has been bugging me. :D It's not the best, but a definite improvement IMO!

Attachments

• ss_avatar.jpg
    ss_avatar.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 467
Your the Man Neo...I like it.:D

Neo,

Do you have any idea how much I just spent on that paint job? :eek: You asked if you could use my car and then shoot it up? What’s up with that? Just kidding, I like it! I hope it stays around for awhile. :D

Paul

your neo not morph - agents are coming, so I sugest you re enter the matrix quickly as neo before it is too late.

Back