• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

neillo acura....don't do it

OK, quick story. I bought my car 3 years ago. a year later it started to leak oil slowly so I took it into neillo acura because I thought I was doing the right thing. I spent well over $2000.00 to have them replace all of the seals ( I have recipts if your interested). On the same day they gave it back to me and I drove home it still leaked alittle oil from somewhere and I noticed they failed to bolt in the H beam. So I took it back to them and they kept it for a few more days to change out the Vtec gaskets. They offered me a free car wash for the incovienience:rolleyes: . Here we are now a 2 years later and my car is leaking oil heavily onto the exhaust and its smoking alot. So instead of taking the car back to neillo I took it to Shad of driving ambitions where he found that the Vtec gasket was destroyed and brittle. He took care of my car and I trust him in his words and I know that he wouldn't tell me something that isn't true. Anyone lucky enough to know Shad or Ryan knows this to be true. I would buy another acura car but I would never take any car I owned to their service dept.

Back