Neighbor got a 360...

Yay. Now we have an 02 RT-10, a GT2, a couple of 350z's, a few z06's, my NSX, and a 360 sitting on the top of it all.

That car looks awesome. Still not Ferrari's best work, but simply awesome. I was very suprised to see it sitting right next to my NSX. From a side view with the 360 in front, you can't see my NSX behind it because of how much lower it is. :confused:

Still a beautiful car!! Guy's put probably 30 miles on it just today giving rides! Still haven't gotten mine :angry:

Brian2by2 said:
Yay. Now we have an 02 RT-10, a GT2, a couple of 350z's, a few z06's, my NSX, and a 360 sitting on the top of it all.

That car looks awesome. Still not Ferrari's best work, but simply awesome. I was very suprised to see it sitting right next to my NSX. From a side view with the 360 in front, you can't see my NSX behind it because of how much lower it is. :confused:

Still a beautiful car!! Guy's put probably 30 miles on it just today giving rides! Still haven't gotten mine :angry:

Maybe you havent gotten your ride yet because you havent offered him a ride in your beast yet. :D

ttiwwop.gif

It's wierd, I saw a 360 at the car show and it just didn't look that great to me. Then I saw one on the road and it looked so nice! I still love the car, but I think the 355 is still one of my favorite looking cars, besides the NSX. :D :D
- Z

Back