need to look at 18/19 set up in Dallas

Anyone in the Dallas Area ( I am near downtown) have an nsx with 18/19's with lowering springs? I am going to order some wheels but had 17/18 combo on my last nsx and was thinking of going bigger with my new one.
Thanks
Kenny

Kenny,

I have 18/19's on mine. The car is also lowered. I live in Lantana which is close to Lewisville and Flowermound.

Bill

PSGRFRT7-4-07.JPG

DRVRFRT7-4-07.JPG

I might be interested in selling my wheels....

Anyone in the Dallas Area ( I am near downtown) have an nsx with 18/19's with lowering springs? I am going to order some wheels but had 17/18 combo on my last nsx and was thinking of going bigger with my new one.
Thanks
Kenny

How is the ride on them? THere is a guy who wants to sell me his 18/19 ROH Modena Wheels. But the centers are gunmetal greay and don't know how that would look on a red NSX. I would love to see your car in person and maybe give me a ride in it so I can feel how it rides?
Thanks,
Kenny

The ride is great...if you want to head out this way tomorrow or next week I can give you a ride...

Bill

How is the ride on them? THere is a guy who wants to sell me his 18/19 ROH Modena Wheels. But the centers are gunmetal greay and don't know how that would look on a red NSX. I would love to see your car in person and maybe give me a ride in it so I can feel how it rides?
Thanks,
Kenny

Kenny,

I have 18/19's on mine. The car is also lowered. I live in Lantana which is close to Lewisville and Flowermound.

Bill

PSGRFRT7-4-07.JPG

DRVRFRT7-4-07.JPG

I might be interested in selling my wheels....

That's a good looking car, I have seen a gray NSX in my neighborhood which is just down the street in Highland Shores..
This is my show car for now, maybe if the right NSX came along I might make a change.

AER-050507-152.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

Back