Need to have this ebay car checked out. JH4NA2162YT000026

Need to have this ebay car checked out.

I've been looking for my nsx for a good year now. I think I've found one on ebay. I think they are in the low 60's on the price. REALLY what to purchse a silver 00 or 01 for under 58k. I live in St.Louis and want to see a silver '00 at a dealership in Westchester, NYC. It's on ebay and the miles are low and its in my price range. Can someone take a quick peak at it for me? I'd appreciate it a lot. With all the ebay scams I just want to be sure. The salesman seemed nice and the car seems to match out according carfax and the VIN. Here is the item number for those who are interested. Also if anyone knows of a siler 00 or 01 for sale under 60k with a few mods I'd be interested. ww kit, CTSC and wheels are my favorites. thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2425818144&category=5337

The link does not work for me but....

If you are talking about Hunting Ridge Motors THAT"S WHERE I BOUGHT MINE! :) 1 owner 27K miles 95 that is absolutely perfect. I saw it on EBay and called and made a direct buy deal over the phone pending final inspection. NE NSXCA guru Peter Mills was nice enough to meet me at the dealer and go over the car and gave it a thumbs up. They seem like straight shooters to me.

thanks for the reply, they seem to be straight. I'm looking at a 00 silverstone. they want 59,900. I saw one at scottsdale acura with 14k and certified with chrome factory wheels for about the same price. I don't know which is the better deal. Scottsdale offered to pay for the airfare.

I'd be happy to check out the car at Scottsdale Acura if you'd like. I've dealt with them in the past. They tend to only carry very nice cars but they usually aren't going to be your cheapest option.

Back