Need to find Bob Kenney

Can someone help me find Bob Kenney....I am going to be in Chicago later today to buy a Ferrari tomorrow and wanted to hook up with him. Can't find his cell number......Thanks......Steve

Last edited:
Can someone help me find Bob Kenney....I am going to be in Chicago later today to buy a Ferrari tomorrow and wanted to hook up with him. Can't find his cell number......Thanks......Steve

Im jealous !! What kind of Ferrari are you purchasing ? I will send a PM with the last # he gave me through PMs. Hope this helps.

Brandon

Hello Steve - long time no talkee! Remember you, wifey, + your blue/blue sweet NSX well.
Best of with your new prospect - thx for link to check it out - love it! :smile:

Miss you and Bob Kenney on Prime...

Beautiful car !!! I think I will buy the same thing if I ever sell my car.

Don't sell it

just add the F-Car, I really miss my NSX and will try to find an 03-05 in the next couple of years......it really is its own car and nothing replaces it.....Steve

Hello Steve - long time no talkee! Remember you, wifey, + your blue/blue sweet NSX well.
Best of with your new prospect - thx for link to check it out - love it! :smile:

Miss you and Bob Kenney on Prime...

NSX folks are the best folks. The people and the community were really what made a special car a very special experience.

I will be back, the NSX stands the test of time and I really miss the car.

It's just been the dream to own an F-Car and it seems to be my time, so I can't pass it up.

I have a detatched (climate controled) 4 car garage just for my cars, so there will be three empty spots with one reserved for the NSX.......Steve

Back