Need to borrow injectors for 95 up for a few days

Helllllpppppp lol. Ramon installed kens stuff from his 01 to make my car stock. I guess on initial start 3 injectors werent working. 30 min later we managed to get 5 working i think. The last injector was stuck closed. We tested the ohms with the bad and good, both were like 11. So ramon smacked on it now it is stuck open :/. The turbo angus is selling me comes with injectors but like we both agreed i need to get stock injectors to get car running smooth b4 i install the turbo. Do Any local owners have a 95 up injector i can borrow to get car running right for a few miles to test it out b4 i install the turbo? Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Contact me in the AM. My car is still up in the air. I have my recently RC'd OEM '97 injectors and new RC 440's too. The stock injectors I'd have to pull out so it would take me a little bit of time. My new RC 750's just arrived.

Told you there would be someone local to help you out Jason, stop trying to pick apart my poor car :tongue: Thanks Valhalla for the quick response. I thought this guy was going to panic!

Credit Prime for another awesome hook up of people!

No panic, he just want things NOW!:biggrin:

Totally understand. I've been without my car going on 6 weeks and it's driving my wife nuts.

No panic, he just want things NOW!:biggrin:

Totally understand. I've been without my car going on 6 weeks and it's driving my wife nuts.

It's not driving her nuts, you are.:tongue:..................................:biggrin:

Back