Need Someone to look over a car on Upper Long Island?

I'm looking to purchase a 91 NSX located in Riverhead,NY which is on the NE end of Long Island, NY. I'm located in NC and would like to have unbiased set of eyes look over the car if there is anyone in the area.

Please PM or send me an email if you are in the area an might be willing to drop by and have a look.

Thanks.

The best way would be to get a pre-purchase inspection done at an acura dealer or knowledgable shop on nsx. Cost like 100-200 maybe but well worth it if you really want the car. If you get it done at an acura dealer which may not have techs very familiar with nsx, just tell them to do the pre-owned certification process checklist. Good luck :smile:

Yes I will probably do that as well. The walkaround was to get a overall description of the body, paint and interior condition. Sometimes even with pictures and "description" it's hard to get an accurate representation.

Thanks.

I might be able to go look at next sat but if I known earlier today would have been great but I just got back from the island and dont plan another trip out there this weekend. Please PM me the info and I will see what I can do.

Might be able to take a ride w/ you Bail.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Dont forget about Sat morning meets at Americana Manhasset 9:30am

K, LMK is you're going to Riverhead.

Back