Need some opinion on this 92.

I found this 92 w/ 73k. According to the ad it is excellent condition

"The interior is in excellent condition. No tears, no rips , no damage. Also, never smoked in car. Nice stereo with MB Quartz speakers. Interior rating is a 9 out of 10. The car is mechanically sound. I have put on new brakes, new clutch 10k ago, all service records, 60k service done"

That is the ad, I have not seen it inperson yet however, the lower front bumper right above the vent looking from the ground up is peeled in one spot it's seems very visiable.
The seller is asking $28,500.
My question is, how much would it cost have that repainted and how much should be deducted off the the price for that issue.

carfax is clean.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

To shoot the whole front bumper you are likely looking at $600, (off the car by the way) as long as it is just that, paint only with no damge to repair.

Just had my rear bumper painted and it cost me $600 - it had a faint scratch, not even through the color, (but not light enough to color sand and polish out) but it also had two half round dimples from another license plate with bolts making contact with it.

The peeling front bumper would not worry me - I would want to find out how much of that car was painted however. In my experience, NSX paint does not just peel off. So LOOK at that issue seriously. Good luck

Back