Need some help

Are my eyes playing tricks on me?
The front end of this vehicle looks lower than the back end.
Are they supposed to be like that?

TIA!

13107987301.267731312.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Gotta bump this one.
I'm interested in this vehicle, but something looks awry from the picture.
Is that too much of a wheel gap in the back and not enough in the front?
Dealer states it is the way the car looks in the photo. Out of state so hard for me to see in person.
Thoughts?

It does not look normal. Unless they have the bilstein struts and used the lower perch in the front and normal perch in the rear for that rake look.

Might just be me, but it looks normal to me. Remember the NSX was originally designed to have staggered wheels 15/16 then 16/17. Since they didn't change the car, but just moved to 17in all the way around. Then it makes sense that the front wheels will look a little out of place when compared to the rear, because the space around the wheel is the same, but the wheel is now bigger creating the effect....:confused:

2 cents.

May have a light weight exhaust and no tool kit?

It looks to me like they have different sized tires and someone rotated them and put the smaller tire/rim on the back - that's what it looks like to me. Weird man! Optical illusion?

second that motion, the front tires look like 17inch,, which should be on the rear,, dumb ass mechanics,, the rears look like the fronts,, yikes what else could they have done wrong?? timing belt from an accord?LOL but those rims are the 17/17 combo for that year,, the tires have to be wrong

Last edited:
Back