Need some help with window regulator replacement

I just got my 91 nsx a weeks ago and I don't think the window regulator was replaced.The previous owner said he didn't replace it and he doesn't know if the previous owners did either. When I roll the window up/down I hear the poping noise so I'm sure it wasn't replaced.

I have ordered window fix-it thingy kit from Dali Racing but I need some advised on where to get it replaced.

I called David McDavid and they said they don't use customer's parts. I also called the Honda -Acura shop here in Austin and they are telling me the whole regulator assembly have to be replace not just the plastic retainer that holds the cables.
I 'm a pretty handy do-it yourself person but since I'm not familiar with the NSX as yet I don't want to mess with it.

Could someone referred me somewhere to get the retainer replaced or if you already replaced it on your car would help me replace it.

If you can wait a few days, I might have time next week to help you out. I’ve replaced a few of these before.

Otherwise, just take it to our local NSX expert, Tyrone:

Tybrid Performance
1806 Hydro Drive
Austin, TX 78728
512-670-3655

There’s also Sterling Acura down south. They have Scott who is the NSX tech who used to work at McDavid.

In case you have not already: Stop using windows until you have it fixed.

Thanks for the information Ojas, I know who Tyrone is he work on my Legend before but I don't know he works on NSX too.
I 'm not in any rush because I haven't received the part as yet and I still have some paper work to take care of.
I will PM you when I'm ready, next week should be fine.
Plus I don't mine getting my hands dirty and learn more about this car.

Thanks

Back