Need Some Help on 95 NSX T

so i got my check for my totaled nsx from late last year. I'm looking for another one but heres the deal. i found one locally and its priced a bit high.

the car is an 95 nsx t 5spd red.

there's no Racing clutch in it. where it was stated in the maintenance history. i don't see receipts just records that the owner have made. it has oem clutch but its really soft.

only have stock hood and steering wheel. no stock wheels, suspension, seats, or side skirts.

the REAR RIGHT QUARTER panel and REAR Bumper was damaged/resprayed. everything thing else checks out fine.

it has 90k on the car. and i have no ran a CAR FAX on it.

they're asking 35k for this vehicle. what do you guys think its worth? i think its worth 28k and that's what i offered. but the owner of the car wouldn't bulge on offers under 30k.

i will be paying CASH for this vehicle.

so what do you think is a fair price for this vehicle?

also i have not driven the car but im sure it should be good.

heres the link for the car.

http://www.luxmotorcars.com/newandu.../none/1995-Acura-NSX-Sacramento-CA-95815.aspx

No offense but I always fine it strange when some one on this forum asks how much a car is worth, or some one says a certain car is only worth this much or that much. You saw the car. What do you think it's worth? The dealer feels it's worth XXX amount. If the two of you can come to an agreement, buy the car. If not, look for another car. Could I tell you how much it's worth? No. I haven't see the car. I don't know the history of the car. I haven't driven the car. I only saw a photograph of the car. I haven't seen the PPI. Just my two cents. Take that for what it's worth...just like the opinions you'll get from Prime members that will tell you what they think it's worth.

Good luck.

Back