Need some help guys and gals

Hello,

My name is Chris and as you can see by my number of posts am new to the forum. I do not own an nsx but will very soon. I was wondering if you could get a white targa with black leather for the 97-00 models. I have been looking for a while for one but I have only found tan interior with the white cars. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thank you nsx 3.0. Well I guess I better start looking for a different color combo!!

I have a white 97 with black interior, as the chart shows they are pretty rare. I had to pick mine up in seattle. (funny thing was it was a southern ca car that had been shipped to seattle two weeks earlier, then i bought it and shipped it back) they are out their. Keep looking and you will get what you want.

Tom

01a4man said:
Thank you nsx 3.0. Well I guess I better start looking for a different color combo!!

Just keep looking and you will find the one you want....trust me, they are out there.

I agree w/ Meeyatch1. Just be patient & dont settle for less than exactly what you want. I searched for 5 long months but it was so worth it. Good Luck!!

Thank you all for your posts. I'm torn between white on black or yellow on black. I noticed on the for sale forum there seems to be a lot of yellow ones for sale. I just have to learn to fight that instant gratification syndrome.

Given the rarity of what you're looking for - 7 cars per year - I'm not sure I would agree with those who are telling you that you will find what you're looking for. If you look hard for one, it might take you a year or two to find one - and then it might be much higher mileage or price than you're willing to accept. Of course, you might find one tomorrow... but the odds are against it.

You're the one who has to decide how important various attributes are in your search. If you would not enjoy owning the same car if it had a tan interior, or if it were a different exterior color, then sure, by all means wait for exactly the one you want - but realize that you might be waiting a long, long time. If, OTOH, you would be just about as happy with a different color combination, then consider broadening your search to include other colors. That way, you might be enjoying driving your own NSX for all those extra months that you would otherwise be still searching.

Oh, and if you would consider a 2001 white/tan NSX Coupe (not the removable-roof NSX-T, which BTW should not be called a "targa"), click here.

I like the tan interior, I like the black accents it looks more interesting to me, my 96 porsche TT is white with the cashmire interior the nsx Im looking for is even harder to find than your white/black Im looking for a spa yellow coupe.
Doug

frisbee54 said:
the nsx Im looking for is even harder to find than your white/black Im looking for a spa yellow coupe.
Of which a grand total of 1 was produced during 1997-98. At least we know where that one is - New York - since its owner used to post here often. (Do a search on 1/4 mile times.)

Back