Need recommendations for an outdoor NXS fitted car cover, or if you have one for sale

Contact hrant here on prime,his fitted cover is a good deal and hes a gentleman to deal with regarding shipping and such as you will need.hope it helps,steve

Contact hrant here on prime,his fitted cover is a good deal and hes a gentleman to deal with regarding shipping and such as you will need.hope it helps,steve

I'll second steve k's post. I've got one. Fits great and hrant is a good Primer.

I'll third steve k's. I just paid for one on Monday and expect to see it in two weeks or so. Just send a PM to hrant and he'll take care of you. Great price and looks to be a great product.

You can see the product here: http://www.khrantenterprises.com/carcovers.htm

I don't mean to throw a wrench into the works. But, an alternative is California Car Cover. They have several different types and grades of fitted covers. I had mine for about five years before it began to tear.

I bought that black SOS indoor one, Love it! Much better than the Acura one but then again my cars stay indoors.

Wow...with those endorsements, I might have to try one.

I have been using Covercraft cover(s)...yes that is more than one!
Weather Shield HD + Noah cover.
The Weather Shield to keep the Noah from getting killed
The Noah because the underside of the Weather Shield is too rough.

I have a noah wolf cover..its silver worked great outdoors.

I'll fourth that on hrant's cover. I've had mine for over two years and my car sits under a carport. Works great and leaves no spots after it's rained on.

-1 :mad:

Sorry to break the news, but 'under a carport' does not count. I'm in full exposure (direct UV is one of the main causes of car cover failure), that's why I have a Weather Shield HD over my NOAH. My NOAH failed after 30 months and was replace under warranty due to deterioration. The warranty is up to 5 years! Both covers work well together.

But after reading the reviews from you guys, I have asked for a sample of the material...maybe I buy a cover to try

Last edited:
Back