Need ppi in nashville tn area

I just purchased a 2003 NSX on eBay and need a PPI for the car. The car is actually at a Honda/Acura dealer in Lavergne TN Thanks

At least someone here beat me! If you search on the VIN, you'll find a couple other people have already checked the car out (but it was a couple years ago).

At least someone here beat me! If you search on the VIN, you'll find a couple other people have already checked the car out (but it was a couple years ago).

Thank you for your quick reply. I have read all the posts on the car but still need an actual PPI. The car has a new short block and clutch, essentially a new engine assembly as disclosed but I am on the West Coast and need someone to physically check it out (on a lift) Thanks again.

Contact Barney Demonbreun (Barnman) here on Prime. He's worked on my NSX and Supra for many years, as is one of the best NSX mechanics around.

Contact Barney Demonbreun (Barnman) here on Prime. He's worked on my NSX and Supra for many years, as is one of the best NSX mechanics around.

Thank you Mike O. Barney will be doing the PPI tomorrow at 4p..............now----anyone in the market for my 2005 (27K miles) formula red/tan NSX ??

Back