• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Need plugs for T-top

Need these 2 plugs:

19206868-a562-01730200-.jpg

Please email me at [email protected].

Don't forget to remove them BEFORE you put the top back on........take it from me it's very hard to install the top with them in place. :rolleyes: I didn't find they made any difference in the overall noise though.

Hahah!

If I forget to put the plugs in right after taking the top off, I usually notice the extra noises when I am on the freeway. There is less wind noise created by the turbulent wind that goes into the hole. No one else that rides with me can notice the diff. I swear it's not as turbulent in the cabin as well.