Need Info on VIN# JH4NA2167XT000022

Yeah, well that's why I'm here... Just wanted to see if anyone was familiar with this car or could check the vin. I'm set to talk to their finance manager tomorrow and I neeed to know if the car is at least on the level

Seems like one of those too good to be true deals, but with all the NSX's I've looked at recently either turning out to be salvage title or JUST out of reach financially, it would be worth a shot...

Last edited:
Don't buy with without a Pre-Purchase Inspection by a reputable NSX tech. It's risky buying from a dealer unless the maintenence records are included...which is ususally NOT the case.

Don't rely on Carfax either...too many accidents are unnacounted for.

I don't care for the ad either...$349 a month for what 128 months.

Good Luck on your search...take your time to find the right car.

Its awful, the wait... Isnt this the worst time of year to buy a car? I hear most people sell cars like these during the spring and summer... not to mention its taken some people on this forum MONTHS if not YEARS to find The One

Yes, less cars to choose from, but better prices.:smile:

I know, I was getting impatient too...but it worked out in the end.

Are the prices really better? I didnt think about that... :rolleyes:

Still what IS out there right now all seems to be JUST out of reach as it is... if these are the "better" prices , this spring is going to be absolutely unbearable :frown:

Yeah, just got a call back from them. It was a bank reposessed vehical. still dont know the condition its in, but the bank there wants 38.5k for it. WAY out of my reach :frown:

but anyone else interested in a spa yellow should look into it more

Back