Need info on a NSX on Ebay JH4NA1152RT000076

It has thrice been on Prime previous to this thread.....

In 2002

In 2005

In 2007

That is all I know of it.

Well this is obviously a very nice example of a 94. The last guy did sell it for around 36k but then withdrew the sale. Maybe kept it and put the additional miles on it we see in the ad on evilbay. Obviously if the previous owner wanted 36k for it in 2007 which is just before the economy tanked then it should be worth less now with more miles on it.

If I just had to have it though and I would wonder how the clutch is at this point - I'd say it may be worth to someone 35k+. It's a good year - but how's the AC, stereo - usual suspects in the line up for maintenance. TB/WP has been done. This dealer has done the fluids - no big deal. Car is so clean that's probably all he had to do.

Best I can do - but obviously here again - if it was in the hands of the individual that owned it - it would be selling for less by at least 2k. 36k wouldn't be an awful price for this car if a PPI checks it out well! Dealers always want to make a living - isn't that just irritating.:rolleyes: Why the hell didn't this thing get on Prime before it went to that dealer. The dealer might have just had a cool car the PO wanted???

They don't say WHEN the timing belt was done so I'd find that out before even trying to put a price on it. Their buy it now price seems too high to me.

Back