Need info! Help! JH4NA21694T000020

Re: Need info! Help!

Accidents: Issue found

10/31/2007 CA State Agency ACCIDENT REPORTED, Event Date is date reported to AutoCheck
11/07/2007 CA State Agency ACCIDENT REPORTED, Event Date is date reported to AutoCheck

Thanks Nick,

It says on his ebay description "I have owned since Feb 2007 with no damage or accident"

I dont get what you mean by accident reported 2 years prior to ownership??

Is there something Iam not seeing here....

oh yea is your car still forsale?

Last edited:

Thanks Nick,

It says on his ebay description "I have owned since Feb 2007 with no damage or accident"

I dont get what you mean by accident reported 2 years prior to ownership??

Is there something Iam not seeing here....

oh yea is your car still forsale?

Sorry, i might have misread the autocheck...i saw a title registration to OR on 2009 and thought that's when he bought the car and as a third owner. My bad :frown::redface:

yeah when i saw that how he worded that statement caught my eye.

that gets him off the hook if you find out later.

" I have owned since Feb 2007 with no damage or accident. " hint hint

but before me I dont know if I should tell you. LOL

nice car though.

do an Carfax, as autocheck is basiclly worthless

Last edited:
I live in Canada and here we do carproofs.. what do you guys think carfax or car proof?

does anyone have a free carfax ??

Thanks!

I need more input guys.. does anyone know any history on this car? iam like 4 hours away from winning this car!

I live in Canada and here we do carproofs.. what do you guys think carfax or car proof?

does anyone have a free carfax ??

Thanks!

I need more input guys.. does anyone know any history on this car? iam like 4 hours away from winning this car!

CarProof is a Canada only database, Carfax is U.S. wide and a larger database than Autocheck.

Pay the frickin $49.99 for a Carfax because this car could have been in a major wreck regardless of the price.

Mate of mine bought a Certified Porsche that on Carfax said no accidents yet Autocheck did. When he pulled the state report on the car voila it had been in a hard frontal...

I looked up CarProof when I bought my car. Found out later that work was done to the rear bumper. Other than that the car is in great shape...only i could have bargained harder on the price. Picked mine up for $53,000.00

Back