Need Help

I have an urgent need (today) to get a hold of a Main Relay ( to borrow for an hour ). My car is stuck with the windows down and hopefully a main relay is all I need to get the car to the security of my garage.

It takes 5 minutes to remove from your car and 5 minutes to install.

Please let me know if you can help. I can come pick it up and put down a deposit if needed.

Thanks

BTW, Car is in North Dallas

D, if you dont find one closer, you are welcome to come take the one out of my car to try out. I am in Haltom City, NE Ft. Worth area.

charlie

odenspike said:
D, if you dont find one closer, you are welcome to come take the one out of my car to try out. I am in Haltom City, NE Ft. Worth area.

charlie
C, your OBDII so it mights not work man...I got 4 of them but they are about 35 miles from me and I just got up too lol.

Just read the post, and not sure where your located.
I'm in Frisco around where the tollway ends, if you want to drop you can borrow mine. I'm assuming the relay is the same on all years, I have an 04 if that will work you can give it a shot.

I'll PM you as well

-j

JBLACK said:
Just read the post, and not sure where your located.
I'm in Frisco around where the tollway ends, if you want to drop you can borrow mine. I'm assuming the relay is the same on all years, I have an 04 if that will work you can give it a shot.

I'll PM you as well

-j

Thanks J,

With the help of the primers, I was able to get my car started and safely in my garage where it will undergo some diagnostics to determine the root cause of my problems..

Thanks for your offer to help!

Derek

Let us know if you discover what the problem is. You don't happen to have an aftermarket alarm installed do you? I had the same thing happen 4-5 years ago and turned out to be a bad override switch from the aftermarket alarm (had an intermittent short/connection).

Must be all this Dallas HEAT!

Some guy @ TMS a couple weeks back had similiar problems with a monster NSX he was testing. Funny thing was, when it lost power, his "crew" stood around scratching their heads. He climbed out of the car and dug around through the lexan rear hatch access and had her running again in 30 seconds.

Must have been a surgeon as he had scrubs on under his firesuit.:cool:

Texasnsxs

Nope.. stock alarm.. But once I figure out what's up with this thing, I'm gonna put an aftermarket alarm in there.

I'm on a mission to figure out what the problem was.. keep an eye on the thread in the Do It Yourself Forum..

Back