• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Need help!

Anyone knows how I can contact Daliracing?I places an order from them on Sunday and have recieve any info back from them and check my bank statement shows that payment was received. :confused::confused: anyone?thanks in advances!

Oh,I tried emailing them also,3 time.haven't got any respond either :frown:

I would never order from them after seeing some of the previous threads on this guy. I'm new myself and both SOS and Downforce have been great dealing with and have shipped everything on time. Sorry you didnt see some of the threads recently posted like i did. Seems like Dali Racing has been ripping everyone off :confused:

I actually have never ordered from him so I guess I am lucky
so i shouldnt even say anything about it but after reading tons fo posts about his un-ethical treatment of other owners I decided he doesnt offer anything that I couldnt get at the dealer.

Sigh. Here we go again. It's a small shop. Don't expect amazing customer care & immediate responses to email.

They sell some hard to get items that may take time to get, etc. Perhaps your item was in stock and shipped already. Who knows.

I don't have any affiliation with Dali, but have ordered from them before and got what I paid for. No, I didn't get three automated emails about my order status or even a tracking number or shipping confirmation, but it did show up. Sure, it may have taken longer than I wanted, but the merchandise is not commonly available.

My advice is to allow for shipping time, etc., before worrying too much. Then, ask what the status of your order is.

Emailing three times probably didn't help much... My advice is to chill.

After a month of waiting for a respond from Dali racing i finally had enough and called paypal telling them my situation with my order they refund my money back within an hour.I'm done with ordering from Dali racing.Never Again :confused:

What is up with Dali Racing???:confused:

Back