Need Help with purchase overseas

I am just wondering if anyone over seas can find out what the cost and availability of this item is

T1black.jpg

Im looking for this Black DSC T-1 from sony

It is available here in the US. I was just looking for one and found the cheapest to be 399, not including shipping. Located here at A&M Photo World. I only stumbled across them on the web, and have no dealings with them. Check with nsx2nv (AKA Jack), as he can possibly get you the silver or gold ones at a great discount, as I just did with a T1. I too wanted black, but found out they were designed for Japan only and couldn't get a straight answer as to what the differences were between the US and Japanese versions.

ANYTIME said:
It is available here in the US. I was just looking for one and found the cheapest to be 399, not including shipping. Located here at A&M Photo World. I only stumbled across them on the web, and have no dealings with them. Check with nsx2nv (AKA Jack), as he can possibly get you the silver or gold ones at a great discount, as I just did with a T1. I too wanted black, but found out they were designed for Japan only and couldn't get a straight answer as to what the differences were between the US and Japanese versions.

Thanks but on another forum I read that A&M takes your money and never has the items in stock even when they claim to and then they hold onto your money and try and sell you something else. If you notice there the only ones in the us selling the black model. I think ill try and win the one on ebay. Thanks everyone for your help

ANYTIME said:
It is available here in the US. I was just looking for one and found the cheapest to be 399, not including shipping.
Have found a number of SILVER ones ranging from $400-550. Is the "case color" purely a cosmetic difference, or are there market-specific variations (e.g., region-coding conventions) ?

nsx1164 said:
Have found a number of SILVER ones ranging from $400-550. Is the "case color" purely a cosmetic difference, or are there market-specific variations (e.g., region-coding conventions) ?

The only diff is the color of the case im partial to the black and its easily available overseas. Just want to know if someone could see what the price is over there as opposed to ebay.

Back