Need help transporting a hood

This may be a long shot, but I'll ask anyway. Is there anyone in San Diego, CA area coming to San Francisco in the near future? If you are coming up here anyway and is willing to help me transport a NSX hood to San Francisco, CA. I am willing to pay you some $$ for this. PM me if you're willing to help and for details.

Last edited:
This may be a long shot, but I'll ask anyway. Is there anyone in San Diego, CA area coming to San Francisco in the near future? If you are coming up here anyway and is willing to help me transport a NSX hood to San Francisco, CA. I am willing to pay you some $$ for this. PM me if you're willing to help and for details.

why not ship it. its only about 120$

why not ship it. its only about 120$
The problem is the seller doesn't have a box to ship it out and most likely don't want to go through the trouble of finding one. He originally ONLY wants to sell the hood locally (San Diego and prefer it to be picked up in person). So he mentioned to me that if I could make arrangements then it's mine to buy.

The problem is the seller doesn't have a box to ship it out and most likely don't want to go through the trouble of finding one. He originally ONLY wants to sell the hood locally (San Diego and prefer it to be picked up in person). So he mentioned to me that if I could make arrangements then it's mine to buy.

Ask Mike Cruz, he is coming down early next month. If he agree to do this, have the seller bring the hood to my shop in Huntington Beach for storage.

Ask Mike Cruz, he is coming down early next month. If he agree to do this, have the seller bring the hood to my shop in Huntington Beach for storage.

Vance, I actually got the hood shipped to me already. Thanks anyway, I appreciate the offer.

Back