Need Help!!!!! Side Skirt Install Problem... please advice

Hey guys,

I ran into a common problem im sure has been all over prime before but I would really like some help with.

I'm trying to mount my Wing West Skirts on my car and there doesn't seem to be any mounting points. The front and rear have about 4 screws but those go onto the fender liner and doesn't seem strong enough to hold even with 3m tape.

I have see cantrell concepts no longer produces a L-shaped bracket mounting kit that i wish was still available.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME with what they did??? Pictures/Videos would be wonderful.

THANKS,

I am going through this same thing. I showed my body guy the SOS picture and I just said...make it happen. I have not seen the final results (or the bill).

Lol yeah look at SOS pictures and go to Home Depot and make yourself a bunch. Your gonna need at least 4 per side.
though oem is 12 per side

goodluck man

This is what I did on my first NSX back in 2003. Not pretty on the back side, but it worked and installed like OEM. I basically bought a spare side skirt, cut it up and molded the WW skirt to the OEM skirt to use the OEM mounting tabs. The good thing is it was very solid and had zero sag at the bottom. Perfectly straight and flat. It is definitely a bit overkill, but worked out well for me.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

hey chris. thanks for the response. Unfortunately my skirts are already painted and ready to be mounted. Really wanna see how others have done it with aftermarket skirts directly

Back