Need help on this car

I am in the process of trying to locate a late model NSX. I have been in withdrawal since I sold my 91 blk/blk after the birth of my son in 98.I have found one that is located a reasonable distance from my location, It is a silver 99 located in Tulsa, OK at Don Carlton Acura and is listed on autotrader.com.http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=101283732&dealer_id=70610&car_year=1999&make=ACURA&distance=300&max_price=&model=NSX&end_year=2004&advcd_on=n &min_price=&address=72501&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1997&color=.(I hope I was able to copy this OK)
The VIN is JH4NA216XXT000208. I would appreciate any information anyone may have about this vehicle. I contacted the dealer who states this is a single owner lease vehicle that was on a three year lease and was turned early for another NSX. They have reportedly had it on their lot for 7 months.

I would appreciate any help you can give. This site is certainly a great resource. Back when I had my 91, I would feel extremely fortunate to be able to drive such a car every time I drove it. Its good to know there are so many of you out there that feel the same

Thanks
bvxnsx

High milage? I hate to question NSXTASY but
if I leased I would drive every mile I could put on the car.
Many leases are for 12k per year so why would
the previous owner pay extra?
If you are buying the car to drive, work the price down and make sure the car is clean.
If you want a garage queen then this car is not for you.
Good luck!

I agree with roadrunner-that is why a lease can be attractive-full warranty no surprise expenses and no worry on market value three years down the road.The cost per mile was probably a lot less than the average owner.

Btw -I think 34,000 miles on a 99 is probably
somewhat IDEAL. You are not paying a premium for low miles -you may still have a year of warranty- and LET"S FACE IT- at 34,000 miles the car is barely broken in and at worst is less than 25% into it's life expectancy.

The over miles cost on leases is around 15 cents per mile-MAN,Where was the NSX when I
had an expense account! 15 cents is cheap driving.

I am planning on using the car as a daily driver so the high milage for a 99 is not a real problem. My concern is that with this being an attractive price for a 99, as nsxtasy points out, why this car has been on the lot for 7 months. I would appreciate hearing from anyone in the Tulsa area who might know this vehicle or the dealer

Thanks

I live in Tulsa and would be happy to look at this car in depth for you. I know the dealer, they really want me to buy an MDX, and remember seeing this car in the lot.

BUT I'm out of town right now on business. I'll be back Thursday - can it wait until then?

Ponyboy

I certainly would appreciate your input on this car. Thursday would be fine as my earliest day off to go to Tulsa would be Saturday.

Back