need help locating a part

Okay, first off I have a done a few searches and nothing seems to state what the name is for the panel behind the seats that has the 4 clips in it that covers the area for a standalone. My HKS F-con is in there and the clips broke on a few spots. I am trying to find the name of the part if I was going to just replace it with a OEM piece. This is basically the piece of leather panel that comes right out if you pull hard enough directly behind the driver's seat. PM me with any info or post a reply. Science of Speed wired everything up behind my seat in that location.

Thanks,

Ryland

I have 2 mint condition panels, from a 1991, black. and I think the back has all 4 clips on both panels PM if interested.

one has the pocket built in and the other is just leather

I was going to convert my current ones so that both backs would have the pockets but no time to do it right now

Last edited:
I need tan unfortunately. If I bought your parts I would have have to spend more $$ getting the right leather put on. I will keep you in mind though since I have an interior guy to help me out. What is the name of that panel to find it on a OEM list?

Okay, so this is the part I am "thinking" to order; 83770-SL0-A00ZC except it doesn't seem to come in any other color than black when ordering it. What gives?

Back