Need help: Anybody from Princeton, NJ? JH4NA21645S000109

Ditto. If you need a set of eyes, let me know.

I thought it was at their Lotus Dealership in Hopewell unless they just recently moved it.

Ditto. If you need a set of eyes, let me know.

I thought it was at their Lotus Dealership in Hopewell unless they just recently moved it.

I was told that they moved the car to their Lotus dealership. If you have time to check it out for me. Thank you

Last edited:
I looked into that car before buying mine. Very nice and clean.

The after market stereo was the deciding factor on why I didn't buy it.

It could be me but the wheels look to have a wee bit too low an offset esp the rears.

If thr car is still at princeton honda, I drive by it every day going to work and coming home...could stop in. Let me know.

$52k

I haven't seen this car in awhile but from what I remember it looked okay but i didn't check it for issues. He had it serviced by us a few times. I never liked the wheels or audio system either:wink:

nsx949 if you care...... the shiftboot appears original, but should be snug against the shift knob (which appears original). Perhaps an aftermarket shift knob had been installed and the OEM quickly placed back in?
JMO (I like OEM mostly, esp. on the last year of NSX production) but that stereo install would really cause me to ponder - door panels off, who knows what else, and the "technician" that did the entire install. Maybe that's included in the dealer file?? Is that the original center console, modified?
I really like the Silverstone with silver interior!!!!

Back