• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Need Front Yokos driver side or...

Looking for oem Yokos A022h. Prefer the front driver side. Will purchase both a driver front and passenger front if you have them. The size is oem 215x45x16 A022H.

Are you looking for front tires just to dress the car with tires or for some miles .......... I have a pair A0H22 that the inside is at the wear bar; good for another 1000 miles if you don't have too much camber and toe. You can even switch the right to the left as some have done to maximize the even treadwear and get more mileage. The center and outside edges have about 40% tread left.

Last edited:
yokos

No, I actually want some decent oem tires. The ones I have on now have inside wear. I don't want to reverse them though I know I could get away with it for a while. My rears are new. I have four new brigestone oem tires but would like to finish out the yokos first.

thanks anyway

Back