• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

need floormats

Nsex1991 said:
Every one Nimbus ChopsJazz and 92NSX all flaked out i send all of them butt load of emails no word from them i hate flake people

What the heck are you talking about??? I have replied to every email you have sent. I sent you pics didn't I, or are you going to lie about that also and say I didn't?
Don't worry about me selling you the mats now.
If you didn't want to buy them just tell me. I have records of all our communications and everything was going just fine. I guess you got cold feet.
:confused:
Either way, good luck in your search

Last edited:
Jeez! I never got a private email, but if you'd like to re-send them to me it is [email protected]. It changed recently from attbi.com., so there may have been some confusion. I also just returned from a nine day honeymoon in Alaska and a camping trip to Lake Tahoe with my new family whom I rate just slightly higher than your desperate need for used floormats. If your needs are that great feel free to private me and I'll send them to you for just the price of shipping.

Oh yeah, and an apology.

Last edited:
Back