Need "facts" on F-1 tranny Ferrari ASAP!!

Can someone link me to the Ferrari chat forum covering this subject to help make a decision on To F-1 or not to F-1.

Note there is no way into their chatrooms other htan being a member and I prefer to just "overview" their opinions on this subject.

PSSS ...does anyone know if the auto F-1 "robs" Horsepower due to the rotating mass factor.If so how much.??

Thanks for your help in advance!
MYNSX

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 02 March 2003).]

You can use David's links in Ferrari Chat or use groups.google.com and search "ferrari 355 f1-transmission good".

Easier to click here: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ferrari+355+f1-transmis sion+good&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&output=search

The first thread you get does not seem bad, click on "View Thread (28 articles)" and it opens.

To see the beginning click on the first name "Clawson" above/links and you can start reading the opinons.

Groups.google.com is quite a powerful tool...

[This message has been edited by gheba_nsx (edited 03 March 2003).]

Hey Bill, sorry I was busy with work and my new PC the past few days. Too late now, but you don't need to be a member to read ferrarichat.com forums. I was able to view and search through the messages there just now. BTW, congrats on your new purchase!

Back