need clean looking NSX or NSX-R for photoshoot

what up nsx prime!
dont hate on me, but im an active member on the s2ki boards and i am looking for some of the cleanest looking nsx rides to build my portfolio on...

ive been shooting for over 6 years professional, so this will not be an average point and shoot with a SLR

i saw a guy on the 57 south bound by fullerton a few weeks ago, pulled up to me and gave me a thumbs up, white NSX-R replica... looked beautiful....

my email is [email protected]

you guys can check out my car stuff here:
http://andrewmanley.info/

thanks,
andrew

Last edited:
hit up I<3myap1 on s2ki. there is a hookah bar with 2-5 nsx's in the front. one NSX-R replica, a couple reds, a dirty black one that made it into a movie somehow (Don't Hate), a silver from time to time, and darth vader.

nah, Luperelli's Pizzaria or something like that. His buddy is at Power Honda I believe, so he's there all the time.

the white nsx-r replica may have been member 'nsxsupra'. vance hu also has a black nsx-r replica, and evo has a very clean and nice example. contact some of the members in the SoCal local area forum.

evo, is that your car in your avatar?
what is it? looks sick... photoshoot?

Evo's car is a multi-colored masterpiece. Let me find a pic:

clown-car.jpg

Last edited:
the white nsx-r replica may have been member 'nsxsupra'. vance hu also has a black nsx-r replica, and evo has a very clean and nice example. contact some of the members in the SoCal local area forum.

You are correct sir... on three accounts.

You shoot my car if you'd like. It's not the NSX-R style. I guess I'm more VIP style. Pictures in the links in my sig (the 1995).

Last edited:
Looks nice, now you need to drop it a little and 02+ rear valence to balance out the rims.:biggrin:

Hey Guys-

Although I was reluctant to trust Andrew, I went ahead with the photoshoot of my car today. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised of his professionalism and attention to detail. He was also very courteous when it came to the care of the car itself...closing doors gently, not leaning on the car, etc. NO hesitation dealing with him again.

Can't wait for the pics...should be posted by the end of the week. THANKS Andrew!!!

Jeff

Back