Need cheap rollers for a project, s2000 wheels?

Can I put a set of AP1 s2000 front wheels on a 95 nsx without a spacer? If I need a spacer, how big?

Or... what other wheels can I pick up cheap that would work.

Been searching, and some say yes, some say no.

I'm getting a non-running nsx, but the guy wants to keep the wheels. I already found out that the 91 stock front wheels don't fit. I'm going to get a nice set of wheels later on, but I need something to move the car around for the time being. Thanks!

Last edited:
Nah, thanks for the offer though. At this point, I need to focus on getting the car running again. I just need a cheap solution to get the car to roller status for right now.

getting a generic spacer at pep boys is the easiest part of the equation.

I went ahead and ordered some 20mm spacers. I'll probably be able to get the stock 91 front wheels on. I will update later this week.

So you bought a "non running" NSX.
But the seller wanted to keep the wheels ❓❓

This_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures.jpg

Last edited:
So you bought a "non running" NSX.
But the seller wanted to keep the wheels ❓❓

.lol thats not even a roller....more like a pusher scraper...

There's more to it, but not really important info for what I need.

He has two of them. The non running one is a 95. The other one is a 91. He took the stock 16/17 wheels from the 95 and put them on the 91. I get the 91 wheels, the rears fit fine. the fronts don't clear the calipers. I ordered spacers to see if I can get the 91 front wheels to fit, and of that doesn't work, grab a cheap set of s2000 wheels for the time being. The car needs a lot of work, and spending on nice wheels isn't a priority at the moment.

I'll probably do a build thread when I'm a little further along.

what bbk is on the front?

.or since the car is not road worthy, just take the front bbk off and put the 15/16 91 wheels on....problem solved

Last edited:
attachment.php

One inch spacers worked for me.

Attachments

• NSXS2Kwheels.jpg
    NSXS2Kwheels.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 250
Yep, 25mm. I had to trim down the hub bolts, only to replace them when I installed seven-spoke NSX wheels.

Last edited:
Back