Need Carfax and good advice

Hey NSX Gurus, Im new to the idea of getting an NSX i currently own a C5 i found a Black 92 JH4NA1157NT000388 with 48k miles In excelent condition HKS Intake, aftermarket wheels with new tires i can get it for 24k
And another one a red 91 JH4NA1152MT002547 all stock with 52K in great shape aswell for the same money.
just wanted to know if either of these were worth having ,i prefer the black one. and i heard something about snap rings wanted to know if these cars had them or not thanks in advance.
one more thing what should i be looking for when i drive and inspect these cars?:)
[email protected]
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Auto or 5spd?

Just curious if those 2 NSXs mentioned above were auto' or 5spd transmissions. . . as I am also in the market and those deals seem a bit too good for manuals... :confused:

nice deals at hand...

Thanx Ojas. . . those seem like real nice deals at hand for relatively low-mileage, stock, manuals...:) argh- I need to look around w/ more diligence more then. :rolleyes:

What a bummer:( i really liked the black one. Can i see the full car fax on it Please, thanks so much.
No i havent seen car fax on either of them yet

Back